Getting is some Carpet Practice at TQ Raceway in Chino, CA

Friday, August 23rd, 2013

This weekend I am in California for a small vacation, getting in some racing at some of the California tracks.  I am here with my Wife Rhonda and Daughter Laura, while they do Disney and California Adventures, I am hitting some of the local on-road tracks.  My friend Dean from WolfPak Racing and his family are also here is California.  His wife and kids are also hitting Disney and California Adventures with my family, and he is joining me in the racing fun.  The first night here in California we decided to hit TQ Racing in Chino, CA.  This is nice little indoor track, and the carpet was amazing, a lot of grip.  I have a feeling this is how the carpet will feel when Dean and myself go to Vegas is October for the IIC (International Indoor Championships).

Here is a picture of the track, I wish i would have taken a better angle from the drivers stand.  But you can always check out the track by going to their website (www.tqrcracing.com).


Tomorrow I will post about Saturday's RC fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment