Round 1 of the Gen 6 Point series at HobbyTown Gilbert

Saturday, November 9th, 2013

Round 1 of the Gen 6 point series is in the books.  It was a great day of racing, and I had a blast.  It was a great turn-out for round 1, for the Gen-6 Pancar division there was 13 entries and in the Gen-6 Sedan class (my class) there was 17 entries.  I wanted to do a full write up of each qualifier and the mains, but I lost my notebook with all the laps times, etc.  I will try to do better for the next 5 rounds.  My car for this round really started coming around, and I was able to do a personal best with 40 laps in the first qualifier.  I ended up qualifying for the B-Main, which with this series, the winner of the B gets to move into the A-Main.  I ended up finishing in 3rd in the B, which for round 1 has put in 9th in the points.

All setup in the pits, one of these days I need to
get a Canopy/Tent for some shade..
Like I said earlier, I lost my notebook pages with all the qualifiers, laps etc, so for this post I will just post the point standing.


Gen-6 - Cup Series RWD Pan Car
Points after Round 1






















Gen-6 - Cup Series AWD Sedan
Points after Round 1


No comments:

Post a Comment