RC Racing at Cal Raceway for the King of Cal, Best of the West for GT Racers event

Sunday, April 13th, 2014



Got in a great weekend of racing down at Cal Raceway in Orange, CA.  I would like to thank my friend Mike Sheehan for inviting me to come along, it was a blast.  The first time I raced at this track was back in August of 2013 with my friend Dean, see that post here.  I really loved racing that track back then, and this time it did not disappoint.  This past weekend was the King of Cal, Best of the West for GT Racers, it was a great event.  I would like to give a big thanks to Todd U. from HobbyTown, Gilbert for loaning me his Mini for I could race in the GT12F class.


For this race I signed up for 3 classes, VTA, GT10, and GT12F. Below is the race flyer, and click this link for the result:  KING OF CAL RACE RESULTS.
Below is a picture of the group of us that came over from Arizona:

From left to right: Mike Sheehan, Brad Muther, Joe Myers, Bryan Myers and myself kneeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment