Last Race for Warehouse 3 in Pheonix

November 20th, 2012

I'm always sad when you lose something, and we have lost one of the better tracks in the southwest.  Warehouse 3 closed its doors, and we celebrated the last night of racing on November 20th, 2012.  Although I wish I would have been able to race more at this track, I did enjoy every event I did attend.  Jim at Warehouse 3 put on a great show every time I went there, and it was a great place to hangout and race at.  I hope that one-day he is able to open another facility, it was a blast while it lasted.

For this last night of racing, my friend Dean from Wolfpak Racing also made the trek down to say goodbye to a great track.  There was a nice size crowd, and the atmosphere was great, although everyone was bummed about it being the last night, it was still a great time.

Below is some pictures that I took:

All setup in the pits, my TLR 22 Buggy ready for action
Always did love the great artwork on the walls.
This layout was a blast.
Jim and myself, thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment