Practice for Round 5 of KBRL at Paddock's

November 23rd, 2012

Round 5 of the KBRL will be held a Paddocks Short Course, in Goodyear, AZ. In preparation to the race, Dean from Wolfpak Racing and myself made the trek to the west valley to get in some practice.  For myself, this was the first visit to this track, and I was looking forward to racing this round.  Last years KBRL did visit this track, but I was unable to make that round or racing, and did not want to miss it again this year.


Dean in the pits, getting in as much practice as we could.
After getting all setup in the pits, we got in some good practice on the track.  The owner's of the track was very nice, and they kept the track in great shape, watering for us an maintaining the track like it would be in race condition for round 5.  I was very impressed that they did that, because Dean and myself were the only ones there that day practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment